"Create targeted content that answers prospects' and customers' basic questions and needs, then share that content far and wide." - HubSpot
According to Curata, 74.2% of companies indicate that content marketing is increasing their marketing teams’ lead quality and quantity.
As experienced marketers, we *know* that quality, premium, meaty content is the way into the hearts of today's consumers. Unfortunately, this type of content - ebooks and in-depth guides - is time consuming to create. Fortunately, you have us to create these for you. And as an added bonus, we're throwing in a step-by-step distribution strategy to help you promote this remarkable piece of content.
What you can expect:
- 3,000-4,000-word ebook or guide delivered in a Google Doc
- 3 revisions
- Researched and written by an A+ writer
What we need from you:
- Complete a brief questionnaire
- Will I need to come up with my own idea?
- Nope. We can do the research for you.
- Is this for a specific industry?
- This is for any industry, but this is NOT for technical guides or ebooks.
- How long is the turnaround time?
- No more than four weeks from when you answer your gig questionnaire after purchase.
- What does the process look like?
- First, you’ll either approve or provide your ebook/guide idea with links to any inspiration. Next, I’ll solidify an outline, which will require your approval. Finally, I will get writing.
- Are images included?
- Will you upload this to my CMS?
- Who is an A+ writer?
- An A+ writer is a published, professional journalist with a marketing mindset. This person has at least four years writing experience, is a native English speaker, and has some serious accomplishments under their belt. They’ve been published in places, like: Business Insider, Fortune, CNBC, and more.